Thursday, September 17, 2009

Utah Here We Come

Were moving back West!! We took a nice vacation to Utah in July and while we were there I had a thought that I could and would like to live there. Its funny because when we were in CA and would visit I would always think I could never live here. Chris had been applying for a few spots in CA at the same exact time. I told him if those didnt come through he should look at Utah. So he did and its worked out perfect. I think the lord wants us there. So were going to live in Draper. We found a great house that has plenty of room for visitors so come on up people.

Of course I cant wait to hop in my car and take a road trip to CA. I'm so excited to go live near family. It will be great to spend time with Taylor and Sasha and little Jaxson. And everyone else is in driving distance. Were all really excited to go and sad to leave at the same time. I have been so blessed to make some really great friends here in Mass. Our ward family has been so amazing it really is a special place. I have tried to make the most of it we visited a lot of great sites and soaked up some history. The kids have had a lot of great opportunities as well. And of course I will be so upset to leave my sister I'm just blocking that part out for now. As soon as we get to Utah we will be on a mission to find Erik a job out there so they can move by us.

So here's to a new adventure for our family!! I have 8 days left to pack this place up and we fly away on the 30th. Chris will be driving a moving truck along with Taylor, Trevor, and his dad. Lucky boys. Should make for a good story or two. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to come and visit you. I'll check the weather for next year some time. Let me know that best time for you. For us, not too cold and not too hot. I wanna see the rocks and stuff.

Erin said...

Can't wait to have you closer! Spring Break is going to be a blast!!