Saturday, February 27, 2010

Procrastinating












Well rather than clean the kids room Ive decided to blog. I have not been to good at it so its time for an update. We are loving Utah. I am greatful for the time and experiences as well as wonderful friends we made in Mass, but its nice to be back West and close to family. I cant believe how much I missed having Mountains around. And now we live on a mountain and have a beautiful view. The winter has been very mild so while we have snow on the ground its really been great. The kids have adjusted well and we live on a culdesac with kids thier age so everyone has made friends. The twins are growing so fast they are a real joy most of the time of course we have moments where I feel like I may explode from excessive kids whining. Chris is doing well at work and showing off implementing new ideas and things he learned in the East.



We are living in a nice newer home and I love having a basement and a main floor I dont miss the 3 levels we had in Mass. Another thing I love is having gas heat. I cant tell you how much cheaper our utilities are. The cost of living here in Utah is like getting a large pay raise. So all my friends should just move here. I never thought I would live in Ut I would visit and say that was nice but I dont want to live there. But really I love it I know I said that already. There is so much to do outdoors and in. The family atmosphere is amazing. And having church members all around is nice to. Thats a big change in Mass our church family was spread so far apart but we had to be a tight knit group that was special.



Katelyn turned 8 years old a few weeks ago so we are planning her baptism. She is going to be baptized Easter weekend. Our bishop is great and is going to help us make it happen. So that way we can get grandma and grandpa out here for the holiday as well. We hosted Christmas this year with everyone that could travel it was fantastic. I loved having a house full of people. My dad and brothers came. Then after they left Steve, Julie, Carli, Angie, Erik, Abbie, came in to stay with us. And of course Taylor and Sasha were here. We had a great time. I so missed being around the family. Now Im just working on getting my sister out here. It just makes sense Erik has had a terrible time finding work in RI and I have a great lead right now. Her boss also just transfered here so she may be able to follow him. The lord has blessed us and I feel like he wants us to be together so he will prepare a way.



We went to the chidrens museum today in Salt Lake it was my favorite one to date. I have been in Providence, Boston, and Manhattan but we had a blast at this one. I will post some pics. If I can remember how.










No comments: